Come out and support Kahului Hongwanji Preschool.
Wednesday, Jan. 24th
Just show them this flyer and Panda Express will donate 20% of your purchase to our school.
Dates to Remember
- Jan 1 New Year’s Day Dedication Service – Shuso-e (9 a.m.)
- Jan 21 General Membership Meeting & Installation of Officers New Year’s Party
- Jan 28 Ho-onko (Shinran Shonin’s Memorial) & Family Gratitude Service
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- Jan 7 Coffee Hour Sunday
- Jan 14 Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- Jan 21 Kyodan (General Membership Meeting)
- Jan 28 BWA (Ho-onko & Family Gratitude Service)
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, January 13, 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, January 27, 7:30 a.m., with no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.