Dates to Remember
- May 5 Maui Matsuri at UHMC, 2-9 p.m.
- May 9 Lecture: “What Are Buddhist Values?” 6-8 p.m.
- May 13 Mother’s Day
- May 20 Fujimatsuri at LHM, 9:30 a.m.
- May 27 Gotan-e and Family Gratitude Service
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- May 6 Coffee Hour Sunday
- May 13 Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- May 20 (Fujimatsuri at Lahaina Hongwanji – Desserts welcome!)
- May 27 BWA
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, May 12, 7:30 a.m. with no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: Usually 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 10:30-noon
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Tuesday & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.