We’re now accepting PayPal!
Dates to Remember
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, all activities have been canceled
- Ko Group Meeting and Tannisho Class will be offered online
- Virtual Sunday Services is on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJqWs23YbJ_CDIw4SIUQ8rQ
- Any questions or would like to sign up for online classes please call 871-4732
- If you would like to receive email updates from us, please subscribe here: https://mailchi.mp/141833e3ebea/sign-up
- Honpa Hongwanji is also live streaming Sunday Services every Sunday at 10am, providing recorded dharma talks by the Hawaii Ministers Association and audio recordings from Radio Dharma (KZOO) all at https://hongwanjihawaii.com/blog/2020/03/24/online-services-and-related-offerings/
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- None till further notice
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Sundays at 8:15 a.m.: 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Monthly Family Gratitude Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones. (Usually 4th Sunday)
- The Unhindered Path—classes on most 1st and 3rd Tuesday evenings, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Ko Group dharma discussions, usually 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 10:30 – noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30-10 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.