This website is currently under construction.
For more information and details, visit our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kahuluihongwanji)
Dates to Remember
- Dec 3 KHM End-of-Year Yard Sale
- Dec 4 Bodhi Day Family Service
- Dec 11 KHM Year-End General Clean-up
- Dec 18 Family Gratitude Service
- Dec 28 Mochi Tsuki
- Dec 31 New Year’s Eve Service (7 p.m.)
- Jan 1 New Year’s Day Service (9 a.m.)
- Jan 22 Annual General Membership Meeting & New Year’s Celebration following Family Service
- Jan 29 Ho’onko & Family Gratitude Service
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- December 4 Coffee Hour Sunday (Bodhi Day Service)
- December 11 NO SERVICE (General Clean-up Day)
- December 18 Kyodan (Family Gratitude Service)
- December 25 Christmas
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Sunday, December 11, 8 a.m.
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.