Dates to Remember
- Sep 3 Holiday – Labor Day
- Sep 8 KHM Sushi Sale: 7:30-10 a.m.
- Sep 21 International Day of Peace
- Sep 23 Autumn O-Higan & Family Gratitude Service
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- Sep 2 Coffee Hour Sunday
- Sep 9 Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- Sep 16 Kyodan
- Sep 23 BWA – Autumn O-Higan and Family Gratitude Service
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, September 15, 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, September 29, 7:30 a.m., with window cleaning by Dharma School/Jr. YBA
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: Usually 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 10:30-noon
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Tuesday & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.