Dates to Remember
- Mar 1 Family Service/Hongwanji Day KHBWA Annual Luncheon Meeting
- Mar 8 Family Service – D.S./Jr. YBA Dharma Egg Hunt
- Mar 15 Family Service – BWA
- Mar 21 KHM Spring Bazaar [POSTPONED]
- Mar 22 Post bazaar clean-up
- Mar 25 KHBWA Hale Makua Wailuku visitation with Reverend Tennes
- Mar 29 Spring Ohigan & Family Gratitude Service – Kyodan
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, March 14, 7:30 a.m. and Sunday, March 22, 8 a.m.,
including post Bazaar clean-up with no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Sundays at 8:15 a.m.: 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Monthly Family Gratitude Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones. (Usually 4th Sunday)
- The Unhindered Path—classes on most 1st and 3rd Tuesday evenings, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Ko Group dharma discussions, usually 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 10:30 – noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30-10 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.