This website is currently under construction.
For more information and details, visit our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kahuluihongwanji)
Message from Bishop Eric Matsumoto – “2017 Legislative Assembly Special Presentation on ‘Becoming A More Dharma-centered Organization'”
Located in KHM Blog
Dates to Remember
- June 3 KHBWA Annual Luncheon Meeting
- June 4 Youth Recognition & Family Day
- June 7 Start of new lecture/discussion series – evenings at KHM (see page 4)
- June 11 Graduates’ Luncheon
- June 12 Kamehameha Day Holiday
- June 18 Father’s Day
- June 25 Family Gratitude Service
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- June 4 Family Day Committee
- June 11 Kyodan
- June 18 Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- June 25 BWA
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, June 3, 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 17, 7:30 a.m., no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.