Dates to Remember
- Oct 6 Family Service – Board Sunday
- Oct 13 Family Service – Dharma Sch./Jr. YBA
- Oct 18 & 19 Soul Shop – Suicide prevention training
- Oct 20 120th Anniversary Celebration at WHM
(No Family Service at KHM)
- Oct 24 Leaving a Legacy in Retirement seminar
- Oct 27 Family Gratitude Service – Kyodan
- Nov 2 MUBWA Fall Assembly at WHM
- Nov 3 Family Service – Coffee Hour Sunday
- Nov 9 KHM Chicken Hekka plus other yummies sale!!!
- Nov 10 Family Service – D.S./Jr.. YBA
Nembutsu Seminar at LHM
- Nov 11 Veteran’s Day Holiday
- Nov 17 Eitaikyo & Family Gratitude Service – Kyodan
- Nov 24 Family Service – BWA
- Nov 28 Thanksgiving Day
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, October 12, 7:30 a.m. &
- Saturday, October 26, 7:30 a.m., with no window cleaning
- Saturday, November 16, 7:30 a.m. with no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 a.m. for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Monthly Family Gratitude Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones. (Usually 4th Sunday)
- Journey of Oneness: Shinran’s Songs of Nembutsu. Classes on most 1st and 3rd Tuesday evenings, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Ko Group dharma discussions, usually 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 10:30 – noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30-10 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Monday & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.