We have a couple of Honohono Orchids for sale! Please contact Kelly in the office. (808)871-4732
Dates to Remember
- Mar 3 Jr. YBA & Dharma School & friends – Beach clean-up
- Mar 4 Hongwanji Day
- Mar 11 Dharma Egg Hunt following Family Service
- Mar 24 Spring Bazaar
- Mar 25 Spring O-Higan & Family Gratitude Service
- Mar 26 Kuhio Day Holiday
- Mar 30 Good Friday Holiday
- Apr 1 Central Maui Hanamatsuri
- Apr 8 KHM Hanamatsuri Service & Infants’ Initiatory Rites
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- Mar 4 Coffee Hour Sunday
- Mar 11 Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- Mar 18 BWA
- Mar 25 Kyodan
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, March 10, 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 31, 7:30 a.m., with no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.