This website is currently under construction.
For more information and details, visit our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kahuluihongwanji)
Message from Bishop Eric Matsumoto – “2017 Legislative Assembly Special Presentation on ‘Becoming A More Dharma-centered Organization'”
Located in KHM Blog
Dates to Remember
- May 6 Maui Matsuri at UHMC—Please come to the KHM booth
- May 21 Fujimatsuri at WHM
- May 28 Gotan-e & Family Gratitude Service
- May 29 Memorial Day Holiday
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- May 7 Coffee Hour Sunday
- May 14 Dharma School/Jr. YBA (Mother’s Day)
- May 21 (Fujimatsuri at WHM)
- May 28 BWA (Gotan-e & Family Gratitude Service)
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, May 13, 7:30 a.m.
- (No hosha on May 27 due to preschool graduation)
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.