This website is currently under construction.
For more information and details, visit our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kahuluihongwanji)
Message from Bishop Eric Matsumoto – “2017 Legislative Assembly Special Presentation on ‘Becoming A More Dharma-centered Organization'”
Located in KHM Blog
Dates to Remember
- Aug 19 KHM Yard Sale
- Aug 27 Family Gratitude Service/VIDSTA Picnic
- Sep 6 Gomonshu’s Maui visit
- Sep 16 Henry S. Tasaka Buddha Fest at KHM
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- Aug 6 Coffee Hour Sunday
- Aug 13 Kyodan – ACCW group to visit
- Aug 20 Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- Aug 27 BWA – Family Gratitude Service
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, August 5, 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, August 26, 7:30 a.m., no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Ko Group Dharma discussions: 2nd & 4th Thursdays 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Mondays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.