Dates to Remember
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- Feb 3 Coffee Hour Sunday
- Feb 10 Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- Feb 17 BWA
- Feb 24 Kyodan – Family Gratitude Service
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, February 9, 7:30 a.m. and
- Saturday, February 23, 7:30 a.m., no window cleaning
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 a.m. for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Monthly Family Gratitude Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones. (Usually 4th Sunday)
- Ko Group dharma discussions, usually 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 10:30 – noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30-10 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.