Dates to Remember
- Sep 1 Family Service – Coffee Hour Sunday
- Sep 4 KHM members’ visitation to Kula Hospital
- Sep 7 KHBWA General Membership Meeting
- Sep 8 HHMH 130th Anniversary Service at WHM (see Page 3) (No Family Service at KHM)
- Sep 15 Family Service – Kyodan
- Sep 21 Peace Day Hawaii at MHM
- Sep 22 O-Higan & Family Gratitude Service – BWA
- Sep 29 Family Service – Board Sunday
Hosha means to give or help as an expression of one’s gratitude. In the spirit of hosha, let’s all come together to work at keeping the temple and facilities in tip-top shape.
- Saturday, September 7, 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, September 28, 7:30 a.m., with window cleaning by Dharma School/Jr. YBA
(please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 a.m. for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Monthly Family Gratitude Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones. (Usually 4th Sunday)
- Journey of Oneness: Shinran’s Songs of Nembutsu. Classes on most 1st and 3rd Tuesday evenings, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Ko Group dharma discussions, usually 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 10:30 – noon.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30-10 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.
- Tai-Chi: Monday & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m.