This website is currently under construction.
For more information and details, visit our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kahuluihongwanji)
Dates to Remember
- Aug 6 – Peace Event at UHMC Pilina Bldg. at 6:30 p.m. Speaker, Dr. David Krieger, Nuclear Ate Peace Fndtn.
- Aug 12 – Sadako Sasaki’s crane visit to WHM.
- Aug 16 – Family Gratitude Service
- Aug 21 – Holiday (Statehood Day)
- Aug 23 – VIDSTA Picnic in Lahaina
- Sep 19 – KHM Yard Sale!
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- Aug 2 – Jr. YBA
- Aug 9 – Dharma School
- Aug 16 – Kyodan
- Aug 23 – BWA
- Aug 30 – Board Sunday
Reminders (please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Meditation service, Friday eves, 6-6:45 p.m., KHM temple.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.