This website is currently under construction.
For more information and details, visit our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/kahuluihongwanji)
Dates to Remember
- Sep 19 – KHM Autumn Yard Sale
- Sep 21 – Peace Day aspiration/bell ringing @ KHM
- Sep 27 – Autumn O-Higan & Family Gratitude Service
Sunday Service Responsibilities
- Sep 6 – (Coffee, muffins and fruit Sunday)
- Sep 13 – Dharma School/Jr. YBA
- Sep 20 – BWA
- Sep 27 – Kyodan
Reminders (please see calendar for exceptions):
- Join us Sundays at 8:15 for a 25-minute quiet sitting meditation preceding the Family Service.
- Each 4th Sunday Family Service includes a special remembrance for departed loved ones.
- Chanting, dharma discussion & coffee: Mondays 8:30-10 a.m., KHM temple.
- Meditation service, Friday eves, 6-6:45 p.m., KHM temple.
- Sing & Strum Along with Patsy: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., KHM Lumbini Hall.